§ 1 SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These standard terms and conditions contain the agreed arrangements between you as website user and our site "www.suprat.org" and the MethCare database and us as association SuPraT - Suchfragen in Praxis und Theorie e.V.
§ 2 DESCRIPTION OF THE PLATFORM SUPRAT
The platform SuPraT is the website of our association SuPraT - Suchfragen in Praxis und Theorie e.V., on which the database MethCare is located.
With MethCare, we offer a comprehensive, free of charge, online database, that specifically concentrates on the literature on methamphetamine, that is available worldwide.
§ 3 REQUIREMENTS OF USAGE
With your registration as user you declare bindingly, that you are working in the field of addiction treatment as medical or psychological or (social)-pedagogical specialist or as nursing staff or otherwise specialized carer.
§ 4 REGISTRATION
§ 5 FREE OF CHARGE
The registration on and the use of MethCare is free of charge.
§ 6 COPYRIGHTS AND PROHIBITION OF ILLEGAL CONTENTS
- You as user of the MethCare database must not undertake any unlawful usage of the contained texts and especially you have to respect any copyrights and restricted rights of use of the articles (simple permanent use for her/his own use).
- You commit yourself, to use the texts only for your own professional or scientific needs as job aid in the course of your professional activity and not to duplicate the texts, not to distribute them, process them or to make them available to the public otherwise.
§ 7 DELETION AND BLOCKING
- In case of abuse of the MethCare database, particularly where the provisions of §§ 3 and 6 of those terms and conditions have been infringed, we are entitled to block your account.
§ 8 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- According to the actual state of technology, the data communication via the internet cannot be guaranteed error-free and /or with access at any time. We respect not liable for the continuous and uninterrupted availability of the online database MethCare. Should there be a failure, we will try to fix it immediately, to restore the availability as soon as possible.
- Furthermore we are not able to assume any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the data or the content of the articles, as well as for the translations, that are included in the database.
- Despite of careful content control, we can take no liability for external links to external contents.
- We shall be liable for intentional and gross negligence. Furthermore, we shall be liable for the negligent breach of obligations, the performance of which first make the proper performance of the contract possible to begin with, the breach of which places the achieving of the contract purpose at risk and the observance of which you as a user of the database generally rely upon. In the last named case, we shall be liable however only for the foreseeable damages typical for this type of contract. We are not liable for negligent breach of duties other than stated in the sentences above. The above exclusions of liability do not apply in cases of injury to life, limb and health and for personal damage. The liability pursuant of the German Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz) shall remain unaffected.
§ 9 FINAL PROVISIONS
- Contract language is German.
- Modifications or additions to these terms and conditions must be in written form. That also applies to the annulment of the written form clause.
- The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. Mandatory provisions of the state of your ordinary residence shall remain unaffected.
- If you do not have a general jurisdictional venue within the country or move your residence abroad after the conclusion of contract or your residence is unknown when a suit is brought up, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes will be Mühlhausen, if you are a merchant or a legal entity under public law.
- If individual terms of this contract are invalid or conflict with legal provisions, the rest of the contract remains unaffected. The contracting parties will jointly replace the invalid term with a legally valid term which legally comes closest to the economic sense and purpose of the invalid provision. The above provision applies in case of loopholes accordingly.